03/27/2016 05:47 CDT
TRUMP REGROUPS AFTER HEALTH CARE BUNGLE; JARED TAKES A SHOT AT TAMING THE LEVIATHAN AND OBAMA’S LEFTIST CLIMATE EDICTS ABOUT TO EXIT THE STAGE
TODAY’S TOP 10
PAUL RYAN IS GOING TO TAKE THE MOST BLAME for the failure of repeal and replace, and rightly so. He had the ball, and it ended up being a debacle. National Review
- Senator Cotton says there’s more work to be done on Obamacare. Real Clear Politics.
- How other presidents have reacted to early setbacks. Daily Signal.
TRUMP TO UNDO OBAMA’S FUTILE PLAN to curb global warming, EPA chief says. Boston Globe.
- The Washington Post frets that big donors close to Trump don’t agree with liberals on global warming. Washington Post.
TRUMP’S SON-IN-LAW TO LEAD NEW OFFICE intended to infuse fresh thinking into improving government. Associated Press.
MEANWHILE, TRUMP’S DAUGHTER-IN-LAW COMES to his defense, saying in op-ed he’ll go down in history as one of greatest presidents. BT UK.
ROGER STONE FLATLY DENIES Russian contact and collusion and volunteered to testify to Congress. Politico.
TRUMP SUMMONS CHICAGO FOP CHIEF to Washington to talk about Chicago violence spike in wake of liberal de-policing trends. Chicago Sun-Times.
MAINSTREAM MEDIA CONTINUES TO IGNORE or downplay anti-Trump protesters. Breitbart.
EVEN THE NEW YORK TIMES CONCEDED the major networks and other media outlets are leaving customers in the dark about Rockville rape story. Daily Caller.
WHEN A TEA PARTIER WINKED THE WRONG WAY, the MSM cried foul, but now assassination talk is brazenly thrown around without a smidgen of pushback. Deroy Murdock.
LIBERAL “DARK MONEY” GROUP criticizes Neil Gorsuch’s views on “dark money.” Free Beacon.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Why Steve Bannon might be a big winner in the health care bill’s demise. New York Magazine.
- How Republicans can hobble Obamacare before a new bill is passed. Zero Hedge.
- AP continues its liberal language appeasement with PC pronouncements on gender. NewsBusters.
- Failure of repeal and replace an indictment of GOP leadership. Ben Domenech.
TV CLIPS WORTH WATCHING
- Newt Gingrich says Trump might be right on surveillance and news media doesn’t want to hear that message. Fox News Sunday.
- Former Obama speechwriter says Trump surrogates are stupid. CNN.
- With a straight face, CNN’s Brian Stelter criticizes Fox News for agenda journalism for covering Rockville rape case. NewsBusters.
- Wait, I thought Gitmo was the terrorists favorite recruiting tool. Drudge.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@seanhannity) Fake “edited” news. I did about a 45 minute interview with CBS. They ran less than 2. Why did Ted cut out my many examples of media bias? Tweet
- (@michellemalkin) Ted Koppel, on network that aired Fake News Godfather Dan Rather’s phony Bush-TANG docs report, bemoans partisan media. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- TRUMP MOVES TO STREAMLINE GOVT; JARED RETHINKS SYSTEM￼. Drudge.