Merry Christmas to all our loyal First Right subscribers. Enjoy the day with your families!
12/25/2017 05:17 CDT
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EDITION: MORE THAN 2,000 YEARS AGO A WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, AND PRINCE OF PEACE WAS BORN IN BETHLEHEM!
TODAY’S TOP 10
LOOKS LIKE THE FUSION GPS “DOSSIER” was indeed the FBI’s insurance policy. Andrew McCarthy.
FBI DEPUTY DIRECTOR MCCABE “RETIRING” after coming under fire for bias in investigations. ZeroHedge.
MAN PLANNED CHRISTMAS TERROR ATTACK for SF’s Pier 39. ABC 7 San Francisco.
THE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Trump’s and Obama’s Christmas cards. Independent Journal Review.
THE FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS SONG-RELATED breakup tweets. Daily Wire.
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, 2017 version. Ace of Spades HQ.
POLICE SEIZE 60 POUNDS OF MARIJUANA from elderly couple who claim it was for Christmas presents. Legal Insurrection.
AND THE “EBENEZER AWARD” this year goes to the University of Minnesota. National Review.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WATCHING this 1945 Christmas comedy. The Federalist.
CRITICS ATTACK HALLMARK’S Christmas movies: “They brim with white heterosexuals.” Breitbart.
Welcome to all our new subscribers. Interest in First Right continues to spread across America.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Christmas is for those who hate it the most. Matt Redmond.
- Not a perfect Christmas but a perfect savior. Erick Erickson.
- Christmas a celebration of life. David Limbaugh.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Fox and Friends reunites Navy sailor on Christmas. Fox News.
- Our Christmas video to our readers. Restoration PAC.
- Franklin Graham on Trump “Making Christmas Great Again.” Fox News.
BUT THE SANTA CLAUS, REINDEERS AND CANDY CANES CAN STAY!
- Pennsylvania couple told to take down Jesus sign because it’s offensive to neighbors. Daily Caller.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@LeeStrobel) For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6. Tweet.
- (@CSLCHSnMore) Hark! the herald angels sing, “Glory to the newborn King: peace on earth, and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled!” Joyful, all ye nations, rise, join the triumph of the skies; with th’angelic hosts proclaim, “Christ is born in Bethlehem!” Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- MOVIEGOING HITS 22-YEAR LOW; ‘JEDI’ $175M BEHIND ‘FORCE’
DAMON DOWNSIZES AT BOXOFFICE Drudge.