Forward a copy of First Right to your friends
12/22/2017 05:08 CDT
QUESTIONS GROW STRONGER OVER OBAMA’S NATIONAL SECURITY TEAM AND ITS ENTRAPMENT OF INCOMING TRUMP ADMINISTRATION; DEMOCRATS PLOT IMPEACHMENT IF HOUSE FLIPS BLUE; MORE POSITIVE NEWS ON TAX CUTS
TODAY’S TOP 10
OBAMA NATIONAL SECURITY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
RAND PAUL SAYS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION actions against incoming Trump administration might be “worse than Watergate.” Washington Examiner.
DID PRESIDENT OBAMA READ the “Steele dossier” in the WH last August. Tablet.
MAESTRO OF OBAMA’S ECHO CHAMBER longs for the deaths of Ryan, McConnell and Pence. Ace of Spades HQ.
TALES OF HOW OBAMA MANIPULATED intel for political gain finally emerging after media blackout. Washington Times.
CONGRESS INSTRUCTS DOJ to turn over all docs related to Obama scheme to nix Hezbollah terror investigation. Free Beacon.
WAPO: DEMOCRATS PREPARING to impeach Trump if they win House majority in 2018. Breitbart.
HERITAGE FOUNDATION CHOOSES a leader who defies liberal stereotypes. National Review.
MORE POSITIVE NEWS ON TAX REFORM: Germans fear huge loss of jobs from U.S. tax cuts. Breitbart.
IN UPDATED CHARTS, what 8 seniors’ tax bills will be with tax reform. Daily Signal.
CHRISTIANITY MAKES HOLLYWOOD unwilling to work with me, says Stephen Baldwin. NewsBusters.
Don’t forget to sign the Restoration Action petition to stop Southern Poverty Law Center.
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- Strong reason to be wary of liberal Facebook’s efforts to counteract “false news.” John Hinderaker.
- Democrats are fooling themselves about tax reform’s unpopularity. David Harsanyi.
- Trump’s tax leadership. New York Sun.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Brokaw: Fox News on jihad against American institutions. MSNBC.
- Pence’s surprise visit to Afghanistan. Fox News.
- For the 1000th time, we have no intention of firing Bob Mueller, Sarah Sanders says. Real Clear Politics.
THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN ANTI-AMERICAN NEWS
- CNN host wonders if “It’s a Wonderful Life” is sexist. Daily Wire.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@neontaster) A single renter with no kids who makes $1 million a year will have a mild tax increase. Quick, where’s my fainting couch? Tweet.
- (@NumbersMuncher) I’d be careful mocking an $18/week tax cut for working families. That $18/week could be a swimming lesson, an afternoon at the movies, school supplies, or an every-other-week dinner out for the family. What might seem little to you might feel like a bonus to many others. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- GOOGLE DRAMA: SCHMIDT STEPS ASIDE Drudge.