Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
11/23/2017 05:22 CDT
ALLEGATIONS PILE UP AGAINST FRANKEN, CONYERS WITH NEITHER INDICATING THEY WILL RESIGN; DESANTIS WANTS TO BAN PUBLIC PAYOFFS TO VICTIMS; NFL RATINGS SLUMP GETTING WORSE
TODAY’S TOP 10
NEW ALLEGATIONS EMERGE against Franken, Conyers. Hot Air.
- Conyers hometown paper urges him to resign. TheBlaze.
WHY REPUBLICANS SHOULD be thankful this Thanksgiving. Michael Graham.
FUSION GPS PAID AT LEAST THREE journalists, court papers confirm. Washington Examiner.
REP. RON DESANTIS TO INTRODUCE legislation banning lawmakers from settling sexual harassment claims with taxpayer funds. Breitbart.
POLITICAL MEDIA in the Swamp engulfed by sexual harassment crisis. The Hill.
THE NFL RATINGS SLUMP is getting worse. New York Post.
CNN REFUSES TO COVER NEWS that Democrat congressman from Pennsylvania is under FBI investigation for paying his opponent to drop out. Daily Caller.
WAPO REPORTER GOES ROGUE, gives strategy briefing to secret Dem donor conference. Free Beacon.
LIBERAL SARAH SILVERMAN says she “fell in love” with Trump voters while traveling country for Hulu TV series. Breitbart.
DOD AGENTS COMPLAINED OF FAILURE to share records with FBI decades ago, were ignored. Free Beacon.
Thanks to all our new subscribers from every corner of America!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- The first Thanksgiving was nothing like you were taught. The Federalist.
- How to save the city of Big Shoulders. Steve Cortes.
- How the Civil War gave us today’s Thanksgiving and what we can learn from it. Jayme Metzgar.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Warren dodges whether Franken should resign. Free Beacon.
- How Sarah Sanders humiliated the press. Real Clear Politics.
- Pollak forces CNN’s Cuomo to admit he used Media Matters’ false talking points. Breitbart.
INDUCT THIS MAN INTO THE RATIONALIZERS HALL OF FAME, PRONTO
- ABC News’ “political analyst” exclaims molesters and assaulters who “work for the common good” not as bad as others. Ace of Spades HQ.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@SecretarySonny) As we prepare for #Thanksgiving, I hope you are planning to share time with friends, family, and loved ones. I reflect that we have much to be thankful for as Americans. And if you are preparing a meal, please remember we have American farmers to thank for the bounty. Tweet.
- (@SalenaZito) In 2003 in a stunning mission conducted under enormous secrecy Pres. Bush flew into Baghdad to celebrate Thanksgiving with astonished troops. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- TWO MORE FINGER FRANKEN Drudge.