Forward a copy of First Right to your friends!
11/16/2017 05:22 CDT
MOORE FIGHTS BACK WITH ACCUSATION THAT ACCUSER DOCTORED EVIDENCE; FUSION ADMITS ITS DOSSIER RESEARCH WAS NOT VERIFIED; FRINGE DEMOCRATS DEMAND IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS
TODAY’S TOP 10
MOLESTER OR VICTIM OF FAKE NEWS?
ROY MOORE’S ATTORNEY: Release the yearbook so we can have it analyzed. Hot Air.
- Alabama pastor rips Republicans for abandoning Roy Moore — “What a bunch of sissies.” Breitbart.
- Luther Strange’s campaign tried and failed to confirm allegations. Fox News.
- Ivanka slams Moore. Breitbart.
- Bannon sticking by him. Politico.
REPEALING OBAMACARE MANDATE would allow Americans to keep more of their money. Daily Signal.
- Ron Johnson a “no” for now. CNBC.
FUSION GPS TRIED TO LEAK Trump-Russia dossier “dirt” to reporters without verifying research. Fox News.
OBAMA RARELY PROSECUTED CRIMINALS who sought to buy guns illegally. Daily Caller.
HATE CRIMES TARGETING JEWS rise for second year in a row. Free Beacon.
IN THE SHADOW OF THE CAPITOL, massive Museum of the Bible readies for opening this week. USA Today.
MARTHA MACCALLUM: Fox hosts aren’t blond barbies. Daily Caller.
RESIGNATION OF CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU head gives Trump opportunity to throttle rogue agency. Legal Insurrection.
SIX DEMOCRATS DEMAND TRUMP impeachment hearings. Politico.
TWITTER POSTS NEW RULES that appear to be targeting conservatives. Breitbart.
Thanks to all our new subscribers from every corner of America!
COMMENTARY WORTH READING
- National Review’s absurd war against me. Joel Pollak.
- The farce of Bill Clinton’s “reckoning.” Power Line.
- Why isn’t GOP getting rid of carried interest loophole? Ned Ryun.
VIDEO WORTH WATCHING
- Leave this up to people of Alabama to decide. Pat Buchanan.
- Don’t we have right to know details of public sexual harassment settlements? Chuck Todd.
- CNN calls out Democratic Rep for name calling. Free Beacon.
DEMOCRAT SENATOR HAS SIZZLING DOUR TAKE ON FUNNY TWEET
- Conservative judicial nominee known as “tweeter laureate” fried for saying he’d marry bacon. Free Beacon.
TWEETS OF NOTE
- (@benshapiro) I’m glad Democrats are willing to throw sexual abusers under the bus 20 years after they leave office and one year after they become useless. Tweet.
- (@atensnut) Yeah, @chelseahandler I can imagine. I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President and NBC held my interview explaining the rape until after his impeachment hearing. But I’m sure you don’t want to go there. Tweet.
DRUDGE LEAD AT TIME OF EMAIL
- SENATOR ‘NO’ ON TAX PLAN; HOUSE SET TO PASS REFORM Drudge.